I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time, where'd you go?!

Is it January end already!
What have I been doing. And. Where is everyone. Yes, I'm trying to figure out what to do after my final year. No, I do not see the posts of all my favourite bloggers appear as much as they used to.

Yes, I did attempt a few competitive exams here and there. No, I did not study for them. At all.
Yes, I'm an idiot. No, no future for me.

'Whatever happens happens for a reason; a good reason.' -- YOU don't make sense any more.

Also. you know, I kinda turned the big fat 21 this month. I had planned a one-of-those-posts-only-you-think-are-cool. However, had to be left in drafts. I'm not kidding... it sounds lamer than this one. The thing is I cannot leave a month empty. Yeah, the archives... skipping a month. Can't do. So here I am not making sense. If any of this makes sense you can accompany me for therapy. People say nothings wrong with it as long as nobody in the 'society' knows.

Oh and 21. distracted soul! Anyhow. MY best-friend's getting married this year! She is 21! And technically she'd be 22 when the circles around the fire take place but still. She is happy and I feel life really has come to an end. Oh, and I have been warned not to talk jitters with her before wedding. Apparently, I am no good.


Also, with my lousy scores I did mange to get an interview call. Only I'm not sure whether I should be happy about it or be like, "itne mein bhi le liya! So where do you stand?!"
Its all miserable.

Though my birthday was the good-crazy. Though everyday we are on an adventure of completing my to-be-bride-friend's bucket list. Though I am eating a lot of good food. Though travel is on the cards.

Somehow, something, somewhere is miserable. I guess winters did get slightly gloomy.

*oh AND the brighter side hope you have a happy, wonderful, giggleicious, muchier, sparkly, full of promise 2012!*

3 comments:

  1. Chin up - happy new year.

    I like the 'hey jude' thingy on the side. :) Live it.

    ReplyDelete