I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Absurd Equations.

Is she Alive? : Yes.

Where is she? : Here. Around.


What is she doing? : Reading.


What else? : Reading phase. Won't stop.


Why? : Once in the reading phase the subject does not belong to the real world. Turns hostile if interrupted.


How to put a stop? : Circumstances. Such as the undone packing. Messy room. Screaming mom.


Packing? : Travelling again. Up north.


What next? : Just said.


What next? What about the assignments? _____/\_/\____/\______/\_/\____/\__
The competitive exams coming?__/\_/\____/\____/\_/\____/\____/\_/\____/\__
The books for the exams. The studies?__/\_/\____/\__-_____________________ beep.


Error. The system has not recovered from a serious error. Some or all data has been lost.

"Salander suspected that, technically, reports like these were not allowed to leave police headquarters. It proved once again the theory that no security system is a match for a stupid employee."
Laughed All Day Long. ^

1 comment: