I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Thoughts♫♪

1. Had a wonderful Holiday.

2. Got lost in Rome. Literally. And I've seen Taken. Luckily I found my way back home without an address or phone number. Just on "pure observation of streets" and some photos that were clicked. Really. LUCK.

3. Went for my first rock concert. Even if the bands were danish they had rock and music in them. yay.

4. Final year in college. Still have absolutely no clue about the future. That is happy? No. Then Blissfully unaware of future.

5. Though I did get my first pay-check To make it sound cooler I managed the photo-shoot campaign for my Aunt's company. Amateurs. But we got payed. So yay again.

6. Starfish is pretty. Did you know it stings. :/
Not me. someone I am not too fond of. so yay?

7. Abercrombie and fitch flagship store. eeee. Those who know what I am talking about know what I am talking about.

8. Today. I dedicate to all those people who make me laugh. Thank you.

And so it happens Today is also a *ONE year old* for the erm.. baby blog (?) write a life song. Happy thoughts forever to everyone all around. The surprising factor is I actually committed to something for so long. Yeah so... Yay to that too !

sneak-peek

6 comments:

  1. Hsppy one year. :D
    ALSO, PARTYY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading happy posts. Especially ones with Roman Holidays in them. Kudos on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe meeting me probably after 8643456786544567years does not figure in the list! And I thought there'll be a separate post for it. Sigh.

    Also, I want to say happy one year, but I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got lost in Rome and wanted to come back? How ridiculous does that sound? Exchange lives please :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. @poulomi: err thanks? and party I shall.

    @missy: The apartment we had rented had the Roman Holiday dvd and at 3 am we were not sleepy. So the movie played:)

    @orange plum: oh boy:/ Can I win your heart back by quoting "...her eyes that would burn Heaven". I love it That Much.

    @ananya: Trust me. Getting lost in a foreign country does not spun out a romantic comedy but more of a Very Scary Situation with random hawkers going "Oh Senorita.. come I'll show you Roma My Way." You got the 'Way' right.
    Ha. Though it's funny now :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roma. <3
    Wow.

    And happy one year! :D

    ReplyDelete