I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Taste like rock n' roll

Cause June doesn't deserve to be left empty (even when it won't make sense) :|

Going some place for a month.
Summers.
Away from the sodding heat.
(British sitcoms do ^that)
And when you read what you've written you feel like the lamest person alive.

The irony of life is when you are home alone the only movies that come on tv are the horror ones.
Another irony is at that time a dust-storm starts and the electricity decides to take a midnight break.
The boring part is being a Jedi you are not so frightened of things as such and would rather sleep.

Being home alone for this long is not good.
Especially when all friends are out of town.
It's lucky I leave tomorrow.

Also, long back I had mentioned my horoscope stated I'll hit a fortune$$. Guess what. I did.
Only it was a FortuneR. So yeah. I ran.

Summer Advice: "Remember kids, if a stranger offers you drugs... say thank you, because drugs are expensive."

That's all until July. err.. have fun?


7 comments:

  1. HAHA.
    i so agree with the ironies of life.

    May June be awesome to you. :D

    Have fun, you :0
    xx

    http://musingsofjustanothergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice to know that you're Jedi-respecting-female, may the force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WO. Awesomeness. Pure as Cocaine.

    wishes
    Scribblers Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your summer be as fulfilling as turkey on Thanksgiving.
    Sorry, been living on Friends these days. :D

    P.S- Mastered the force, yet? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. force? yeah. err. does that mean I need to watch the star-wars-battle-galactic stuff now. o.O

    ReplyDelete