I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Travel without a map...

Travel plans are in full swing. With a map. I just like the idea of travelling without one. Seems poetic. To me.
YAYIE!

exams. -_-

buzz kill/

I am in the middle of my heated end of year examinations and like every other awesome being my day dreams about the vacations are never-ending... to-do-lists are being prepared on the last page of the notebooks... thoughts of buying a Polaroid camera are trying to get hold of my little wallet... and songs, travel songs.

*Ooooo* June is going to be all about here and there and everywhere. I am not supposed to be excited. Plans tend to get jinxed by the hysterical enthusiasm I show. The big Universe begins to scheme how best to ruin the "fun". Call me over-dramatic but it's the truth. Sacch.

Though travelling has been a part of my growing up. North. East. West. South. India. Been there all. hmm. I guess I missed the Central. However, this is the first time my vacation includes going out of the hometown instead of the good ol' visiting hometown in breaks. Yes. Finally. A Holiday.

err. mother's yelling. stacks of notes await my dreamy eyes. Oh and, yayie yayie yayie.

P.S.: I have logged in after it almost feels like a month and I see some new faces. You did make me smile. The big wall-E grin. :D

3 comments:

  1. Polaroid camera <3

    and welcome back. I was starting to miss nagging you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Seconded! Polaroid camera!
    I've always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Pictures just look so much nicer from a Polaroid. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete