I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

it's that time of the year again.

lalallalalallallaallalallalalallaalalallaalaaexamslalalalalalallalalalallalallalalallaa

Start tomorrow.

Oh lord. Almighty(?) I need some more time. Just a little more time. I know I am being punished for not keeping faith in you and your much talked about 'collateral damage' powers however, if... when I wake up tomorrow and 15 April 2011 becomes 02 April 2011; I'll be your slave, your servant for eternity.

blah. I've never got so much as a chocolate wishing on a shooting star my hopes are a big fat 0 ...

The Chinese Torture will last till 10 May. Until then life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg. Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur. You might solve a mystery or rewrite history. Duck Tales, oo-oo Duck Tales!

Yea. Every time I pick up the notes to "study" my head starts playing the theme songs of childhood cartoons. It is quite a feat to still remember them all. No wonder my brain's memory card is full.


lalalallaallalalaalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaa

7 comments:

  1. Oye, now that song is stuck in my head! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fighting crime trying to save the world and they come just in time, the Power Puff Girls!
    Power Puff *tu tu tu tu tu*

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN DEXTER'S LAVATORYYYYY.




    I hate exams,and i hate nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!
    All these weird hindi songs keep playing in my head while writing exams. Fuuny. :P

    All the best, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LABORATORYYYYY

    And thank youuu.
    all the luck needed ^.^

    ReplyDelete