I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Colour me cliche`

"RE-BLOG if you always think about everything what could go wrong instead of everything what could go right."

Because I like ^ the song ^ for some reason.

Because I too love chocolates. Dark chocolates. Without any nuts in them.

Because I've an obsessive crush on Jared Leto 

I found my old tumblr account. It's lame and stupid and I'm not sharing it.

Also, did you know that Coca-Cola was originally green !

Do you believe in the art of astrology-thingy? Because if it's true I'll hit Fortune $$.

The cliche` "love at first sight" is supposed to be applicable only to men. [get.Jared-Leto.to.see.me]

Hello March.

When you take chances, miracles happen. No, I've never tried it yet.

hahahaahaha ..7KhoonMaaf was amazing. Guys are scared now. And I feel Dexter-ed ;)

Random ramblings make me sleepy. Need coffee.




                    

5 comments:

  1. I love the title.
    And the randomness of it all.
    :)
    I read somewhere, 'The only problems with cliches is that they're true'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the title's stolen from a song of the same name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 seconds might be here next jan =D
    honest word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. effff! yea?!!
    You know what I'm doing > Jumping up and down !
    And up and down and up again.
    xD

    ReplyDelete