I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cuddle weather... Not!

Today. Evening. Raining.

skittle-scattle-tinkle-crackle

Hail Stormmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

*Picks a few of them. Feel like little stones.*

By the innocent excitement and the much obvious exclamations, you must have figured I've never seen a Hail Storm before. Well, only 'hail' as the storm part does not quite fit the ten minutes pitter-patter.

Being out there for those few moments [in the porch], a strange yearning to dance in the rain caught hold of me. Now, dancing in the rain is a phenomenon everybody is accustomed to. And, we all also are aware of the fact of never stepping out when the sky is "throwing stones" on the said dance-floor. However, the fact that sometimes, mostly, I act on impulse... is not a good thing.

Those Ice Stones HIT Your Head Bad !

Enough Said. :|

3 comments:

  1. Hahah.
    Awwwww.
    I feel the same even if I step out in the rain.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D
    i used to collect those stones in a bucket as a kid,for what good reason...that remains one of the many mysteries of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collected those stones as a twenty year old... for the sheer fascination of first time :D

    ReplyDelete