I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Nothing Personal.


I'm in the Blow Kisses not Smoke team.

I wish there was a land of make believe. But then again, books have pretty much achieved that.

I like Italian. I'm too lazy to learn it.

I heard someone say, "I feel bad for the girls that have never gotten their hearts broken. They're fucked when it happens."
err... really? *laughs* *dreads* erm.. "like whatever".

Recently I also found out my friend's Guy is cheating on her. Why am I not surprised? And then they ask me why I don't let my guard down. Hellooo!

I've 5680 and 4230 texts in my Inbox and Sent. Every time I try deleting them my phone stops working. I'm stuck. :|

I want to watch that animated movie Tangled. Kill me.

Shoes make me happy. I'm superficial. They also make me go broke.

Just saying.

Disclaimer:: This post is the after effect of being a part of a self-absorbed quiz, which also led to my reading all of the other past notes of "A-Z about yourself ." 

2 comments:

  1. so I'm not the only one who has these random thoughts popping in your mind like those soap bubbles I used to make as a child.

    i LOVE your blog name for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love that you love the blog name xD

    I'm a very musical person. Or so I like to believe :)

    ReplyDelete