I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

the celestial world is on fire

We change. we grow up.
We fuck up. we realize.
We hurt. we love.
We're still teenagers.
We're still learning.


Youth is changing now. Exactly one month later, technically, my teenage dream will be over. Over with the self sympathizing words of "twenty is pretty good too". Seven teen-ful years vanished in asteroid dust, with faded memories that might not last long. Only the sketches of pretty people, pretty places, pretty times.

I remember Teenage years had come with a lot of expectations; a big group of friends, sneaking out of house, late nights under the stars, getting out of the town, telling secrets, feeling what it's to fall in love for the first time, road-trips, dancing around, getting lost, endless chatter and the miracle list is long.

The reality on the other hand was bitter; staying in, school all day, homework all night, tiredness, bottled up feelings, feeling nothing close to the over-rated love, spending way too much time on internet and this list is long too.

^ ^ That is how I was feeling ten minutes back. After sulking, feeling depressed, and writing all of that, the sub-conscious levels kicked in an epiphany!

Dude! Yes, dude! Life is bitter-sweet. I and You and We did work all day and night, kept the feelings bottled up, spent wayyyy too much time facebooking, however, that wasn't only what past years were about. Apart from the delusional "love", I've a pretty huge group of friends (who according to a tarot game are the most awesome amongst my cousins, but later on that); the late nights under the stars on the terrace, dancing, sneaking, talking... and getting lost in beautiful places All Still Happens.

sigh, the great years have gone by. the better years lay ahead. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for twenty to do it's magic, bitter tears surely will turn sweet and the fire ...the celestial fire shall never die.

12:12 am. 2 December 2010
One whole month left to act like a lost soul walking happily wherever, everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Why the fuck have you not been writing?
    Just cause I am not there to bug you on Facebook? That is not excuse enough!
    Write me a tribute, if nothing else :P

    But seriously, WRITE!!!!!

    love
    me :)

    ReplyDelete