I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Together we cry ...

Sometimes we are broken and we don't know why.

The discussion took off late evening, when most of the staff and office members were leaving for their homes to have the last meal of the day and get some sleep. The little group of new interns were unstirred talking endlessly about the latest Vouge, the next party and the usual work gossip. Each one of the girls had secrets, bad horrible secrets, unknown that someone out in the dark knew about their doings.

Finally, the security in-charge had to walk up to them and request the girls to exit the building. All five of them left together, then went their separate ways. Some to their own homes. Some to someone else's home.

\-unfinished-/

No comments:

Post a Comment