I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this with people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I’m sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole! - Anonymous.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Smile... because you can.

Smile... because you're beautiful.

Smile... because everyday you try to be a better person.

Smile... because you have that favrouite pair of shoes.

Smile... because little things make you happy.

Smile... because tomorrow is another day.

I want to drive alone on the highway, not too fast not too slow. I want to sit outside, feel the breeze on my face. I want to do one thing every week that scares me. I want to let all my feelings flow right. I don't want to be afraid of a few things. I want a new crush. I want to see that old crush again. I want to dream and live in fantasy, sometimes. I want to witness a "Once upon a time...". I want chocolates. Lots. I want someone to start a conversation with me. I want to re-live a certain moment again. I want to learn something worthwhile before the end of this year. I want to go there where the sky is clear and all stars visible. I want to waste my Saturday nights.

Also, listen to Careful - Michelle Featherstone



No comments:

Post a Comment